- Access to all Presentations
- E-Certificate for Presentation & Participation
- Abstract Book & Program
- Promotion in Conference Website & Social Media
- Special privileges on group registrations.
Cancellation Policy and Refund Policy:
- Precision global conferences strictly adhere to the cancellation policy.
- When cancellation is made more than 120 days prior to the conference, a $200 administrative fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No refunds are granted for cancellations made less than 90 days before to the conference, however they may be carried over to the subsequent event.
- Discounted registrations due can be transferred to the next event or you can opt for a credit shell.
- Refunds will be initiated within 60 days of the receipt of cancellation notification.
Cancellation policy in the Event of Natural Disasters:
When an event is replaced, postponed, or cancelled due to any circumstances beyond its control, such as, natural calamities, industrial clashes, terrorism, or warfare, the organizer is not accountable for any resulting loss or damage.
In the event of any tragedies or unforeseen situations the conference organizers hold the right to postpone or cancel the event. In this situation, the organiser can be unable to grant reimbursement requests from conference participants, speakers, due to concerning situations. But the organizer will give enrolled participants and attendees the option to transfer their registration fee and lodging costs to any subsequent or affiliated conferences.
The conference organizer disclaims all responsibility for any physical injury, property loss, or damage suffered by attendees during or after the conference.